Saturday, May 2, 2020

Only One

I knew Friday was going to be busy. Penny was off work, and we had an appointment at 11:00 a.m. I had set my alarm for 6:10 to get up early and swim, but when it sounded, I turned it off and went back to sleep. We did our appointment, then got some lunch at Sonic. After that, I took a long run, "long" being a contextual term. The run was 8.53 miles, and I ran from a new location. I'd like to tell you about it, but Penny is a super secretive person. Eventually I'll be able to talk about that.

I not only ran from a different location, but I mowed a different lawn. Also, I picked up sticks for a long time and walked around and looked. Then when I couldn't take it any longer, I went home, raided the refrigerator, took a bath, and went to bed. 

So I only did one of the three. Maybe I can catch up today, but I have an extended list today also. I plan not to run, but I feel like I have to swim and I have to lift.

No comments:

Post a Comment