Saturday, May 16, 2020

Second Day of Little Done

Little happened at the Hideout for the second day in a row. The carpenter came and went. No one else came. I went to the pool and swam before lunch doing 

2,550
300 medium paddles
150 back
total: 3,000 yards = 2,742 meters.

Notice there are not times listed. I did not save the practice on my watch which is what I have to do to get that information. And why not? you ask. I did not save it because I don't know how to delete the history on this GPS unit and eventually it will exhaust the memory. 

After lunch, I had some errands to run and it took me until about 2:30 to get onto the road. I shuffled 10.4 miles from the Hideout which left me tired and with no time to do the Plate City thing. I'll make that up Saturday. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment