Monday, July 20, 2020

7/13 - 7/19

The swimming came up this week, but not to where it needs to be. Let me tell you about it.

Monday, I did not swim. I ran 4.2 miles, lifted weights in the afternoon for the first time, and I rode bicycles with Brian.

Tuesday, I shuffled another 4,31 miles. I lifted again in the afternoon, a luxury made possible by the new top. Then I went to the pool and swam 3,300 long course meters.

The running slowed to 3.12 miles, Wednesday. Again I lifted in the afternoon and went to the pool after 5:30 where I swam a total of 3,500 meters in the big pool. 

I did my long run of the week Thursday. That was only 8.14 miles, but this time of year running long is a tricky proposition. I lifted in the afternoon, and at the little pool, I swam 3,016 meters.

Since I had to make a trip to Greenville Friday, something had to drop off. I did not run, but I did lift and swim. In the pool, I kept is short hitting a mere 1,690 meters.

Saturday, despite a high level a fatigue, I did all three workouts. I ran 4.03 miles, the changed the order and swam 2,742 meters, and finished the day with a bid session at the gym.

And though I rarely do it, I rode with Brian and a gang of four other cyclists Sunday afternoon to round out a pretty full week.

For the week, I

ran 24.1 miles,
lifted weights six times,
swam 14,248 meters, and
cycled 39.92 miles.

That is a pretty decent week. The swimming was up with me swimming five times. However, I am still not where I need to be for Chicot. I must hit 20,000 plus this week.

This week, I will make a post on Chicot. I've made some decisions on some things.

Thank you, Jesus, for a good training week. Help me to exceed it this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment