Saturday, July 4, 2020

Friday

Time slipped away from me Friday morning, and I wound up just lounging around most of the a.m. I decided not to run to let my achilles have another day off. Around 11:00 I went to Plate City. I did my pull workout and got some more plates off the patio. On the lat pull down, I did

22 X 56
15 X 66
13 X 76
11 X 81
11 X 81

In addition, I did some reverse flys, some facepulls, and some rotator cuff work. The new gym is great and every day I make improvements to it.

I did go to the pool around 2:00 p.m. I swam

2,700 50 :56
4 X 50
400 medium paddles 7:08
100 back 2:26
total: 3,400 yards = 3,187 meters.

After all of that, I went to Monroe to get a table saw out of the storage room. Some buyers from Grenada picked it up around 5:00 p.m. I still have a bit of stuff to clear out of there. I have not even started on my office. I have to build some shelves in the new building at the Hideout to put my books. Trust me when I tell you, after forty-two years in one house, it is almost impossible to move.

But we are doing it. Thank you, Jesus, for the new house, new gym, and new neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment