Thursday, July 16, 2020

Right Three Again

It was butt Beetsening, the training I did Wednesday. I started with a shuffle, a 3.12 mile one. That is not a lot, but the consistency with which I have been running has to start paying off at some point. I did not get anything else done before lunch.

After lunch and a nap I was at Plate City for my second early afternoon workout.  Remember, I could not do this a week ago, but now with the top on the gym, I can lift anytime of the day. It was pull day and I did one set of one-armed bent rows for a warm up and then six sets of Lenny rows. Add to that some rotator cuff work, three sets of reverse flys, and some Smith machine shrugs and you have yourself a thorough workout for all the upper back muscles.

For the second day in a row, I went to Twin Rivers after 5:30 p.m. I swam

3,400 1:19:02
2 X 50 small paddles
total: 3,500 long course meters.

So I did another three, and I have the swimming going if I can just keep it going like this for the next three days. The long course pool is better for endurance. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment