Saturday, July 18, 2020

Friday

I had a big hole knocked out of Friday. I'll write another post about that, but it limited my training. Having to make a trip to Greenville, I and was not home until noon. 

Mid afternoon I went to the pool. Since I was pressed a bit for time. I only swam a little. I did

1,550 30:49
4 X 50 large paddles
100 back 2:20
total: 1,850 yards = 1,690 meters.

That was not much, but it was my fourth swim of the week, the first time I have done that in probably ten weeks.

I needed to mow at Monroe. It was very hot, but I got the yard cut and I moved my 100 pound slam ball. That was eye opening. It was not fun like the farmer's walk, but much more difficult. Since the weight is so much farther in front of your body, it puts a huge strain on the upper and lower back as well as the glutes. Huge. I suppose I should do this some when I do carries, walk with the ball.

At the Hideout, I took a nap and then lifted. On the bench, I pressed

10 X 100
  8 X 110
  7 X 120
  6 X 130

On the Viking Press, it was

17 X 40
13 X 50
10 X 55
  8 X 60

I did some neck work and one set of face pulls not to mention all the rotator cuff work. So I guess two out of three ain't bad. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment