Tuesday, July 7, 2020

A Long List

Monday morning started with me looking at a long list of things I needed to do. After some blogging and coffee, I wrote and check and headed to Taylor, Powell, Wilson, and Hartfort. This is the firm my dad used to work for. The first time I had my taxes done after his death was a traumatic experience. Now I can walk in without any problem. This time I did not go in. Because of COVID, I stuck the check into a drop box. 

Then I went to the Highway Patrol station to get my driver's license renewed. There was a long line out the front door and into the parking lot. I kept driving. Walmart was next. I needed whey protein and powdered milk. I could not find the milk but I bought some protein. 

I took a shuffle, a 3.87 mile one. My achilles felt fine which means it did not feel at all. Thank you, Jesus. All of this was before lunch. There were still things on the list, things I did not get to.

After lunch, I went to Home Front, another thing on the list, to get some wood for building some shelves in the new building. Then I went to the pool and swam

2,800 52:45
200 ft 3:15
500 medium paddles 8:55
200 back 4:42
total: 3,700 yards = 3,381 meters.

After 5:00, I went to Plate City. The plan was to lift and do some wood work.The heavens opened up and I was forced indoors. Why does it rain so much more than it used to? If only I had my top, at least I could have kept lifting. Good news though. They did call Monday morning at scheduled to come Friday. Did you read that?! I am supposed to get my top on this Friday!!! Thank you, Jesus.

So it was a pretty good day even though I did not finish my list. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment