Thursday, July 2, 2020

Productive Day

Wednesday was a very productive day for me and Plate City Gym. I started with a swim in the little pool. I don't remember why I went there instead of the big pool. It might have been the time. Anyway, I swam

2,200 45:20
200 back 4:57
200 medium paddles 3:45
4 X 50 large paddles
350 free/back
total: 3,150 yards = 2,879 meters. 

After that, I went out for a short run of 1.71 miles. Then I worked legs at the new Plate City. I did six sets of squats, two sets of leg presses, and some other stuff. While working out, I got the cable machine mounted to the post I set for it yesterday. I also drove some spikes into the post for hanging plates on. Also, I mounted the overhead press/standing calf raise attachment. Those were big improvements to the gym.

I went to Monroe in the afternoon and hauled some stuff to the Hideout. I made two loads and both of them included blocks that I laid for putting strongman stuff on. I will not be able to get everything under the roof which still has not come.

I tapped out about 5:30 p.m. I was done and was satisfied with what I got accomplished for the day. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment