Friday, July 10, 2020

Almost Four Again

Thursday's first workout was a run, not a long one, just 2.18 miles. That was enough, however, to warm my legs up for what came next: big leg day at the gym. Or maybe I should say little legs and big workout. I hit them hard doing seven sets of squats, two sets of leg presses, and one set of leg extensions. I also worked the hamstrings with leg curls and reverse hypers. I did a little bit for the upper back, reverse flys. It was a strong workout.

After lunch, I headed to the pool for a straight swim of 3,350 yards which equals 3,061 meters. Brian and I were supposed to ride. That would have given me four, but he cancelled. I decided then to mow the lawn. I went and bought gas, but it began to rain. Will it ever stop? 

I have two yards to mow and the rain just keeps coming. Maybe today. But today the workmen are supposed to come and install to top to Plate City Gym. I await their call as I type this.

No comments:

Post a Comment