Monday, July 13, 2020

7/6 - 7/12

It was another disappointing swim week, but Plate City is in full bloom, and I am as happy as a dead pig in the sunshine. Monday swam 3,381 meters and shuffled 3.87 miles. Tuesday I swam 3,290 meters, ran 4.04 miles, and lifted weights. That is real training.

Wednesday I continued with real training by swimming 3,061 meters, and running a whopping 10.43 miles. I was too tired to do anything else.

Thursday I shuffled 2.18 miles and did a big leg workout. Friday, I waited all morning for the call from the workers to install the top. They finally called and then I waited on them to come. They did come late in the day and did the job. Plate City took a huge step forward. 

Saturday, I got to play in the new and improved Plate City. I did push and pull as well as move things around. I am not done getting everything set, but the place is looking nice. I managed to shuffle 2.44 miles to cap off a rebuild week on the road.

For the week, I

ran 22.96 miles,
lifted weights three times, and
swam 9,732 meters.

I should not be waiting on anyone this week. I hope that helps me to get the swimming in. I need to hit 20,000 meters this week. If not, Chicot is in real jeopardy. 

Thank you, Jesus, for Plate City Gym. Thank you for sweet cats. Thank you for the birds outside my window.

No comments:

Post a Comment