Monday, June 1, 2020

5/25 - 5/31

All the activity at the Hideout began to take its toll on my training last week. I started well with a 7.1 mile run Monday and a 5,255 meter swim in Twin River's little pool. I also lifted weights, hitting the legs. Tuesday I continued with 2,650 meters of swimming, 4.1 miles of running, and a massive upper body weight session at the old Plate City Gym.

Wednesday things began to slow. I was off on the weights because I worked legs Monday and did both push and pull Tuesday. In the pool, I did 2,800 yards straight, shuffled 3.06 miles on the road, and spent the rest of the day running around picking up stuff and moving stuff. Thursday I did not swim and did not lift. I hit the pavement for a mere 3.06 miles of roadwork. 

Friday I did my first brick of the year and my first and only cycle ride of the week. I went out Money Road for 22.82 miles and shuffled 3.06 immediately afterwards. That was specific training for June the 2nd. 

Saturday was all about one thing: moving furniture to the Hideout. At the end of the day, I was exhausted and had no desire to fill in the gaps in my training.

For the week, I

swam 10,464 meters, 
cycled 22.82 miles,
ran 20.36 miles, and
lifted weights two times.

Sunday we had church at Centerville for the first time in twelve weeks. It was delightful to see the people, be in the sanctuary, and worship with our flock. Praise be to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment