Sunday, June 28, 2020

Saturday at the Hideout

Saturday started like Friday did: rain. That meant a slow-start day. CC loved it. I enjoyed it too. Eventually, which was almost noon, I went out for a shuffle. I let my legs decide how far. My mind had some numbers, and my legs said OK, do it. I ran 7.52 miles for my first thirty-mile week in over three years. My pace is still terrible, but I am out there and I'm beginning to build some endurance.

When the sun had been out a couple of hours, I mowed the lawn at the Hideout. It needs mowing on Monroe also, but that one will have to wait until next week. Eventually I went to the New Plate City Gym. I needed it all, push, pull, and legs. On the bench, I did

13 X 102 Swiss bar
  8 X 122
  7 X 132
  5 X 137
  4 X 142

Lat Pull Down

21 X 55
14 X 65
13 X 75
10 X 80
10 X 80

I also did three sets of leg presses as well as rotator cuff work and other stuff. 

Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment