Friday, June 5, 2020

The Future Home of Plate City Gym

Plate City Gym is getting a new home. For right now, I can only call it the Hideout. By the grace of God, I was able to purchase some property, pour a slab, have a big privacy fence built, and I have plans for a covering over the top. For years, I have worked out on the grass and in the open air. That is fine and well as long as the weather is good. Now I will have a roof over my hear. No walls, but a roof and room. The slab is 21 X 26. I am so excited that everyday my mind is filled with dreams for the future.

What I think about the most is October. My mind keeps going there to long runs in the cooling air and full workouts in the world's best backyard gym. 

This short video gives you an idea of what things look like now. I will  update the videos as progress is made. This is where I will build the fitness to do Chicot, beat Randy Beets, and smash the old men at the Senior Olympics. Praise be to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment