Friday, June 19, 2020

Four

Darn tootin'. I did four. Four workouts. One day.

I was supposed to meet John at the pool at 7:00 a.m. He was only two minutes late which for him is early. I swam 2,600 straight. 

Then I went home and did a shuffle of 3.21 miles. It was still tolerable in terms of temperature. Since I did 12.67 miles the day before, I was pleased with the way my legs felt.

Still before lunch, I did legs at the new Plate City Gym. Usually I do them on Wednesday and Saturday. I made a quick decision Wednesday to run long so I postponed the leg work for a day. I did seven sets of safety bar squats, four sets of yoke squats, two sets of reverse hypers, a set of seated calf raises, one set of leg presses, some neck work, and some rotator cuff work.

After lunch, I went into the office to try to get on my work computer to see if I could check my email. We are doing advising online this summer. I have not been able to get into out new and improved email system for a couple of months. I wasn't even able to get into the computer at all. Huh? My password was wrong. I know the password. I had to call computer services and have it reset. Then I went in looking for my advisee list. Not there. About right.

I went home and with the reset password was able to check my mail over and over and over looking for my advisees. Not there. Then I said to heck with it and took a ride with Brian. We went to the first bridge past Money and back. I cycled 23.07 miles for workout number four.

Thank you, Jesus, for a full and productive day.

No comments:

Post a Comment