Monday, June 15, 2020

6/8 - 6/14

My swimming slide continued last week. Monday I swam 2,500 yards, my biggest of the week. Speaking of big, I ran big that day also. I shuffled 12.25 miles. Tuesday I swam 2,000 meters, ran 3.22 miles, and lifted weights.

Wednesday I ran (3.08), lifted, and cycled. Brian, Father O'Ryan, and I went to Money and did 15.05 miles. Thursday I only did one thing. I shuffled for 3.23 miles.

Friday I swam a mere 1,200 meters, moved gym equipment from the old Plate City to the Hideout, and did 6.62 miles of roadwork. Saturday was all about finishing the majority of the Plate City move. I also did a full body workout at the new gym. It felt good, it felt comfortable, it felt good and comfortable.

For the week, I

swam 5,485 meters,
cycled 15.05 miles,
lifted weights three times, and
ran 28.4 miles.

That was my biggest run week of the year. Early in January, I got 28.1 for a week. I thought about going for thirty, but I felt that would be pushing the risk of injury so I held back and did not run Saturday. Except for the swimming, it was a pretty solid week. Maybe I can pick it up this time around in the pool. I know John is ready to spend some big time in the water. He is facing a pacemaker and they are telling him that he will have to be out of the pool for three months. He is not happy about this. I don't blame him. Pray for his health and emotional well being. Thank you. God bless my friend. I complain about him a lot, but he is my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment