Monday, June 22, 2020

6/15 - 6/21

It was a butt-Beetsing week. I ran, lifted, cycled, and swam. Monday, I got the week started by swimming 2,000 meters at Twin Rivers. I shuffled 3.44 miles on the road, and lifted at the new Plate City Gym.

Tuesday was even better. I swam 2,200 meters, ran 3.56 miles, and cycled 22.62 with Brain and Father Oryan. Wednesday I did not swim. I did not lift. But I did shuffle a long, hot 12.67 miles of road work. Whenever you can get in a long run in this heat, it is a win.

Thursday I was back in the water with 2,600, back on the road with 3.21, and back in the gym with a major leg day. Not only all of that, but I cycled with Brian. We went 23.04 miles for my fourth workout of the day.

Friday, I swam a mere 1,900. Since I was so washed out from Thursday, I did not even think about running or riding. I did do some major lifting at the gym. Saturday, I ran a surprising 6.47 miles and did strongman at the Hideout.

For the week, I 

ran 29.35 miles,
lifted four times,
swam 8,700 meters, and
cycled 45.67 miles.

That is a good week right there, I don't care who you are. The running total is my best for the year, beating last week's new best by a little over a mile. The swimming is still down, but the body needs some down time. Plate City is coming along nicely, and I am starting to dream about marathons. 

Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment