Sunday, June 7, 2020

Super Saturday

We had a nice day at the Hideout. I studied for Sunday, then took a short shuffle in the neighborhood going 3.32 miles. After that, I rested and then worked in the yard some and did squats and farmers carries at Plate City Strongman. On the carries, I went up to 184 pounds. I followed that by some farmers deadlifts doing singles up to 214 pounds. Take that, Randy Beets.

Penny gave me ice-cream. If you want to make a man happy, give him ice-cream. After the treat, I went to Plate City Gym to load and move some weights. While there I did my second weight session of the day. I hit shoulders because they needed it. I did lateral raises, cable raises, Swim Pulls, face pulls, and reveres flys. 

So three workouts and maybe the first time I have lifted twice in one day. I don't remember for sure, but I think it is. Thank you, Jesus, for a productive day.

No comments:

Post a Comment