Thursday, June 4, 2020

Back to normal

Not really. I am not sure what normal is anymore. I slept in. I told John that after the Randy Beets-smashing triathlon, I was not getting up early and going to the pool. And when I did get up, I only took a very short run, 1.43 miles. After lots of coffee, of course.

After lunch, I went to Monroe to mow grass and workout. I was into the session before I realized that I upper body lifted Monday and it was only Wednesday. Normally, I like 72 hours between re-hitting the same body parts. I finished the training. On the bench, I pressed

13 X 102
11 X 112
  6 X 117
  6 X 122
  6 X 127

This was done on the Swiss bar. I did not do pulls. I thought I'd save that until tomorrow especially seeing how I was running out of water. I also did rotator cuff work and face pulls.

Simon almost has the fence finished at the Hideout. It looks nice. Now I am getting antsy to move Plate City over. I do legs there, but I want the whole gym there. It will happen, but it takes time, work, and money.

Sheila had lunch with Penny and sent some cookies for my birthday. She is always thoughtful like that. God bless you, Sheila. Thank you, Jesus, for a good day-after-birthday day.

No comments:

Post a Comment