Sunday, June 21, 2020

Saturday

I was supposed to meet John at the pool at 8:00 a.m. I got up early and ate breakfast. Then Penny got up and cooked. By the time I finished the second breakfast, I was almost too full to move. So I called John and cancelled.

It was one of those slow start days that I love. Coffee, cats, studying. Then I went out for a run. I let my legs decide how far. They took me 6.47 miles and were not tired at the end. I was pleased with that considering how torn down they were just the day before. I must be getting into some kind of shape.

Late afternoon, I went to Plate City Gym. Saturdays I usually do strongman stuff. This time around, I did lots of farmers walks, duck walks, farmers deadlifts, reverse flys, and rotator cuff work. I love the new Plate City Gym. When I get the top up, I will post some videos. Come to think of it, I am going to put up a video in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment