Friday, June 5, 2020

Thursday

I was supposed to meet John at the pool at 7:00 a.m. He called around 6:00 and said he was out. I decided to take the morning off from swimming. I know. I should not let that affect me, but I had a big agenda for the day already.

Simon was at the Hideout early. After working about two hours, he told me how many decking boards we needed to finish. This made me happy to make my last trip to Home Front and drop my last load of cash there. At least this would be the last of the regular runs that I was making almost every day.

After getting Simon the rest of his material, I went out for a short shuffle. I upped the short route just a bit making it 3.13 miles. Then it was time for lunch with my bride. After lunch, I worked in the yard moving some dirt. When the gas company put in the new service, they messed up the drainage in the front. The tree people left some ruts in the yard. I moved some dirt to re-establish drainage. and I filled in some of the holes and ruts. While I was doing this, Simon finished the fence. It looks great.

Penny and I went to Monroe. I lifted and loaded. On the lat pull down, I did

28  X 52.5
20 X 65
16 X 75
11 X 78

For the Swim Pull, I stroked

23 X 50
13 X 56
10 X 59
4 X 60.5

I face pulled

20 X 30
15 X 34.8

Then I carried some plates over to the new city.

Thank you, Jesus, for the Hideout, all that is going on there, and a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment