Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Missing: Mo and Joe

I met John at the pool and he was early. 

What!?!?!? 

He set the time the night before, and he called me fifteen minutes before we were supposed to meet me and wanted to know, "Where are you?"

Huh?

I wasn't feeling it. Seriously, I was just going through the motions. I swam a total of 2,000 yards spending lots of time on the wall. Maybe I'll get Mo and Joe back soon. They left town a month ago and no one has seen them since.

After the so called swimming, I shuffled 3.23 miles giving me 15.47 miles for the week. That's a good start, a real good start. Later in the afternoon, I went to Plate City Gym, worked out, and moved a few more weights. When is the gym officially moving? As soon as my covering is installed. I've been waiting and waiting and waiting. When the covering is up, I will move the rest of the weights and the machines. I'll need some help with that. Gerald said he would give me a hand. I need his back also. I have to move a bench, a rack, a lat pull down machine, a reverse hyper machine, and a cable machine. I want this stuff at the Hideout now, but I don't want it in the way when the workers come. At PCG, I benched

10 X 102
10 X 107
10 X 112
  8 X 117
  7 X 122

On the T-bar, I pulled

10 X 65
11  65
12 X 67.5
13 X 70
14 X 72.5

I also did some reverse flys and rotator cuff work.

So I got three not great workouts done. And Hoffmans installed two security doors at the Hideout. These, like the fence, are anti-Randy Beets doors. At least something is still happening. Thank you, Jesus, for things getting done.

No comments:

Post a Comment