Tuesday, June 16, 2020

John Was on Time!!?!?!??!!?

I met John at the pool at 7:00 a.m. He was on time.

What!?!?!?!

Yeah, every now and then he does that. Like three times in six years. I swam 2,000 straight and got out. I am really falling off a cliff when it comes to swimming. The Lehrton Police have issued an APB on Mo and Joe and nobody has seen them in weeks. They need to come home. I am beginning to suspect foul play.

Later in the morning, I shuffled 3.44 miles. Almost every time out, it is a new route. Running from the Hideout is fresh and exciting. 

Around 4:30, Gerald Johnson contacted me about helping me move my big stuff from Plate City. He picked me up at the Hideout and we met Hunter Davis at the old gym and loaded the seated calf machine, the leg press, and the reverse hyper machine. We took them to the new Plate City (I'll shoot a video soon). Now the gym is all at the new place. I worked out when the sun got a little bit lower. I did incline dumbbell bench presses:

16 X 30
14 X 35
15 X 35
16 X 35

On the Swim Pull, I did one set: 25 X 50. Of course I did lots of rotator cuff work. This was my second upper body workout at the new gym site. I love it. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment