Friday, June 26, 2020

The Little Fellow Running Wild



A little video of Pee Wee running. 

I love this dog. He has all the qualities I like in a canine. He loves to run, is fast, and has endurance our of this world. His hunting instincts are strong, and he is extremely affectionate and gentle. He is intelligent and observant. Not only all of that, but he was a rescue off the street and he is proud to have a home, a yard.

Watching him run is a great joy to me. I often wish Dad could have seen him. He also would have loved watching him burn the road up.

This day he climbed the gate at the house three times. One of those times, he climbed up into the cab of my truck. He wanted to go somewhere, to run, to hang out with me. So I took him out and ran him. This is our game.

We need to go to the fish pond. I can run him longer there and he has plenty of water. We can also stay longer. He likes longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment