Friday, June 26, 2020

Back in the Water

I finally got back into the water Thursday, but even then it was not early. I have been swimming at 7:00 a.m. Thursday morning, however, I glanced at the clock at 7:00 and my coffee cup was too full and the bed too comfortable. I got into the little pool about 10:15 and swam

1,850
200 small paddles
300 medium paddle
50 back
total: 2,400 yards = 2,193 meters.

I did not run until after 5:00. I had another Zoom meeting for work. For someone to be off, I sure have been spending lots of time on work stuff lately. The day before I had two Zoom meetings. Before that I had another Zoom meeting. Before that a Zoom meeting and online registration. I only went 1.68 miles on the road. Then I went to the new Plate City and did legs. Legs consisted of five sets of safety bar squats, one set of yoke squats, two sets of leg presses, and two sets of seated calf raises. Of course I did lots of rotator cuff work also.

So it was a pretty good day training wise. There is still lots of moving to do and lots of stuff that needs doing here. I need to build some shelves in the new building. Maybe I can start that today. 

Thank you, Jesus, that things are continuing to progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment