Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Hopping Hideout

The Hideout was hopping Tuesday and so was I. The day started with me at the pool alone. The guy I am supposed to help must have decided he didn't want any help. I swam a mere 1,100 meters because we were scheduled to have work done at the new place. When I didn't hear anything, I decided to go for a run around 9:30. I shuffled 3.77 miles. The sky was cloudy so it wasn't too bad in terms of heat.

The worker called about 10:00 and said he was on the way. He installed this building which will house the anti-drone software and other security measures to keep me safe from Randy Beets. 



While he was getting started, I did workout number three. On the seated rows, I pulled

20 X 55
18 X 60
16 X 65
15 X 70
14 X 75

I also did reverse flys and tons of rotator cuff work. 

It was a good day. I have been waiting on the building for a long time. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment