Monday, September 7, 2020

8/31 - 9/6

I had a pretty good week. Monday started with a 2,400 meter swim, which is about all I can do on that day and get to work on time unless I get up earlier. I shuffled 2.74 miles, and lifted weights, lower body.

Tuesday I was able to swim 4,200 before work. Then I did 4.22 miles of roadwork, and lifted weights both push and pull. That left me off the gym Wednesday. I hit 2,600 for the morning swim and 5.04 for the evening run.

Thursday I somehow managed to get 5,200 in the pool. According to my training diary, I hit big numbers last Thursday also. I shuffled an easy 3.72 miles, and did a pull workout at Plate City.

Usually I sleep a little longer on Fridays but not this time. I busted out 5,700 in the pool. Then before lunch, I drove to Carrollton and ran the hills of Highway 17 for 14.55 miles.

Saturday, I did lots of resting. I shuffled an easy 2.75 miles, and lifted while I hung out with Pee Wee at Plate City.

For the week, 

lifted weights four times,
swam 20,100 meters, and
ran 32.72 miles.

That was my second 20,000 meter week in a row, and on the road I hit my highest total for the year. The 32 miles was my third 30-miler of 2020. I hope to hit 33 in about a month. When the break comes, I will bust out some really big miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment