Sunday, September 13, 2020

Saturday

My alarm was set for 4:28 a.m. It went off, and I went back to sleep. The fatigue level was just too high. I stayed in bed until 2:00 p.m. I napped, studied for Sunday, did a little MDCC work, and watched some college football. Then I felt rested enough to go to the pool. 

I checked out the big pool at Twin Rivers. There were three or four kids in there. It would have been a good day to swim out there because it was overcast, but I would not chance it with children inside the gate. I am too worn out now to endure what they would have put me through.

So I got in the indoor pool and just swam, no sets, so plan. I went for 5,650 yards (5,164 meters). This was only my third swim of the week, but I hit 15,864 meters in those few trips to the pool. 

At home, I rested some more and then went to Plate City. I was due for both push and pull. On the push, I did bench presses, of course, for

15 X 100

11 X 120

3 X 140

3 X 140

4 X 140

Sorry about the spacing. Blogger has changed some things and as so often happens, the changes are a step backwards. Now, whenever I hit the Enter button, I get an automatic double space, and I can't fix it. It looks crummy but that is progress.

On the lat pull down, I pulled

31 X 50

12 X 65

15 X 65

16 X 65

10 X 70

I did a few other things, but that was pretty much it. Maybe I can hit some big training next week. The Oaks is coming up Saturday, and of course I have to work like never before. The very next Saturday is Chicot. Gerald informed me that the motels opened back up over there. They were closed due to COVID. So I went online and secured reservations.

Thank God for a reasonable week of training.

No comments:

Post a Comment