Thursday, September 17, 2020

Light Day

I slept in again Wednesday morning. When I left Moorhead, however, I was nodding off to sleep while I motored east on Highway 82. I got home and took a nap going sound to sleep. 

After arising from my rest, I put on swim jammer and running attire and headed for Twin Rivers. I did not, however, add any blocks but went straight there and straight home. There I swam 2,800 meters straight in 1:00:50. My watch gave me credit for a 1:56 pace. Huh? It must be calculating on 100s yard even though the watch is set on a 50 meter pool. For 2,800 meters, at 2:00 pace would be 56 minutes.

So I shuffled home. It was 1.8 miles each way giving me a decent swim and a decent run. At home, I took off my wet jammer and went to Plate City.

At the gym, I did three light bench press sets with dumbbells and four sets of reverse flys. It was a light day all the way around, but at least I was out there doing something.

Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment