Monday, September 14, 2020

9/7 - 9/13

 It wasn't what I needed in terms of total volume or a long swim, but the week is now history and it is what it is. Monday morning I failed to get up and swim with the bats. I did shuffle 3.01 miles and lift weights. Tuesday I arose early and was swimming at a quarter till 5:00 while the bats circled overhead. On the road, I did 4.35 miles, and in the gym I did bench presses.

Wednesday I ran 5.1 after work an after sleeping late. In the gym I did Lenny rows and reverse flys. Thursday, I hit the water early and hard for 5,600 meters. I also did 3.53 miles of road work and a light session on the legs.

Friday I slept in, avoided the gym, and only a 6.77 miles session on the road prevented the day from being a total training failure. Saturday, I swam the little pool for the first time in a long time and went 5,650 yards. I also worked my lats at the gym. 

For the week, I

swam 15,364 meters, 

ran 22.76 miles, and 

lifted weights five times.

I needed both a longer swim and more total meters for the week, but it is too late now. Thank you, Jesus, for what I did get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment