Saturday, September 12, 2020

One

 One.

One?

Yep.

Are you sick?

No, just extremely tired.

Getting too old?

Maybe. But mostly it's work. My workload was doubled this semester. I'm overwhelmed. Frustrated. Angry. Wanting to assault someone. I'm a dangerous man right now.

Sounds like you need some cat therapy.

I'm getting that daily. Without it I am sure I would be in jail already.

When are things going to get better for you?

I don't know. Our president is trying to get us to quit. So he will do something else again next year.

Why is he trying to get his faculty to quit?

Connect the dots.

What dots?

That is all I will say until I am no longer employed by MDCC.

OK. So how far did you swim?

I didn't.

What!?!?!

I set my alarm for 4:28 a.m. I turned it off and went back to sleep.

You did not swim later?

I took a shuffle. I did not have the energy or drive or time to do both much less three.

Wow. So how is Chicot going to go?

It will likely be a sufferfest. I have done the best I could, but I am not in the shape I want to be in.

Anything I can do for you?

Pray. Please.

I will.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment