Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Better than a Poke in the Eye

I am still in survival mode and it looks like that is what Chicot will be, a survival sufferfest. I slept in because I needed the rest. After work, I finally took some plates over to Leflore Steel to get a big dumbbell made. For me, seventy pounds is a big one, and I will only use it for one-armed rows.

I then decided to run to Twin Rivers, swim, and run home. I added a block and got there with 1.98 miles. The little pool had two people inside it, so I went to the big one. I swam 2,100, put on my clothes, and shuffled home. On the way home, I did 2.28 miles. 

I wanted to lift weights, but it was getting dark and I don't like to get bitten by mosquitoes. It is dangerous. Several diseases are transmitted that way, West Nile being one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment