Thursday, September 3, 2020

Record for John

John set a new record. He was there. Monday and Tuesday saw him show up on time for the first time ever. That'r right, two days in a row. I figured after that that he would miss for two straight weeks, but he was there, late, but there Wednesday morning. Since it was one of my Moorhead mornings, I had to get out about 6:00 so I only got 2,600 which, however, was the best I have done on a Monday or Wednesday this semester. It has been really difficult to get the kind of yardage I need working Moorhead twice a week. Better than working Greenville, though. 

After teaching and driving home, I needed to mow at Monroe. That took about an hour and some moisture out of my body. Then it was time for a shuffle. I went 5.04 miles to beat last week by a few tenths. 

Like last week, I did heavy legs Monday and both push and pull Tuesday so I was off Wednesday. I took a shower, ate supper, and lounged with the cats. I needed to work for MDCC, but I am a man not a machine. I rested, went to sleep, woke up and did it all over again. Twice. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment