Tuesday, September 29, 2020

After Chicot

Chicot IX is past and my focus is now on running, playing, and enjoying Plate City. Monday morning, I met John at the pool. I stretched a lot, swam slowly, and only  a short distance. I did 1,400 yards and 50 yards of kicking. I could feel some residual fatigue and soreness from Saturday. That's OK. I have nothing but running on the agenda so I can take my time recovering.

After work, I shuffled for 6.23 miles. It was not fast, but I felt solid and motivated to run. I have some dreams, some of which I might tell you about in the future. The run did not conclude my working out. I went to Plate City for a bench session. I pressed

11 X 100

12 X 120

10 X 120

  8 X 120

I did some other stuff too, a set of lateral raises, cable raises, and facepulls. In addition, I went for 4:15 on the spin bike. I like that thing, and I plan to build my time up over the upcoming weeks and months. It will add to my aerobic fitness while not stressing my legs. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment