Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Blogger Rant

 I hate this new blogger. It looks goofy. The font is going to cause me to destroy my computer, and I have to bang on it to get it to put a curser in the text box. Why do so many upgrades turn out to be downgrades?

First, they changed the looks when I open up on my side to get ready to post. It looks weird, worse, pitiful. Who thought this was a good idea? I suppose I am officially old because I do not like unnecessary changes. Not only does it look goofy, but I could not figure out how to get to the actual blog. I went to Help and found a score of other people were screaming about the same thing: they hated the look and they did not know how to view their own blog.

Sigh.

Then there is the font thing. That was something of a problem before. The default font is ugly and hard to read so I always type in Verdana. It looks nice and I can read it. The problem now is that it does not want to change. I change the font, and it types the default. I change it again and sometimes it changes and sometimes I have to do it a third time. When I hit Enter, it reverts to Default font. I yell. It doesn't care. Why don't they let us have some control?

Even worse than that, when I start to type, the curser is non-existent. I have to put it there and click, put it there again and click, put it there again and click, yell and click, throw something and click. Finally, it starts typing.

Then there is one more thing that I didn't put in the intro. When I hit Enter, I get a double-space. I don't want a double-space when I hit Enter. Whey don't they think we can handle a double Enter. This screws the looks up when I post a list, like what I lifted the day before. Now it is spaced out in a way that looks goofy and I can't fix it.

I wish they had just left it alone. Well, that is my rant for today. Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment