Wednesday, September 2, 2020

More Gains

By gains I mean getting ahead of my numbers from last week. The day, Tuesday, started like many of my days do, with a pre-dawn trip the Twin Rivers outdoor pool. John was there and on time for the second day in a row. Literally he has never done that before. I swam 4,200 meters for a 100 meter gain over last week.

I worked all day, or all the day I was supposed to, and went home and took a nap. The tree cutters were there for the second day in a row. They finished everything except grinding the stumps. After my nap, I took a shuffle and went 4.22 miles, a light upgrade from last week.

Of course I went to the gym. The convenience of a home gym is ineffable. I decided to do like last week and double up on push and pull so I would have extra time on Wednesday. On the bench, I pressed

20 X 102
15 X 112
12 X 117

For pulls, I did the one-are bent row for

20 X 40
15 X 50
11 X 55
  3 X 60

I also did some reverse flys and some rotator cuff work. It was a good day. Thank you, Jesus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment