Monday, November 2, 2020

10/26 - 11/1

I did a little more this week than the week before. A little more. I was a little more well, thank God, and felt like doing more. This week, I hope to be back not to normal but to near normal.

Monday I walked .47 of a mile and did some light lifting at Plate City. Tuesday I did some more lifting and actually shuffled some on the dreadmill at the gym. That made me feel much better, and I slept well that night also.

Wednesday I did legs and shuffled an entire mile on the treadmill. Thursday I mowed the front lawn, walking .85. Later between sets at the gym, I walked another .25. lifted, and shuffled 1.3 miles.

Friday I was feeling like a will man. I lifted heavier and slipped out on the gravel road east of the Hideout and ran 1.68 miles. Also, my new Titan leg extension machine came in. I put it together and tested it out.

Saturday, I acted like I was well. At Monroe, I mowed and moved stuff and walked 2.65 miles doing all of that. At the gym, I put the new machine through its paces, working legs really hard. I then slipped back out east of town for 2.3 miles of shuffling.

For the week, I

swam not at all,

walked 4.19 miles,

lifted weights six times, and

ran 6.41 miles.

That was not bad for an old man coming off the COVID. Now maybe I can resume real training. I am at work now. Praise God. Today I hope to swim for the first time in weeks. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment