Friday, November 6, 2020

Post Tooth Dentist

After the tooth dentist day, I was ready to get back to three workouts. But Jesus, who is right ten times out of nine, said, "The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak." When I got off work, I could feel the fatigue of the weak (pun intended). I went home and took a short nap then met John at the pool. I swam

1,550

3 X 50 small paddles

total: 1,700 yards = 1,553 meters.

I then went back to the Hideout knowing that any run I took was going to be a truncated one. It was. I shuffled 1.21 miles, giving me a whopping 9.06 for the week. Last week, I did 6.41 so I am moving forward. By next week, I should have the shuffle back to where it was. 

What was up next was Plate City and bench day. I lay down first, turned on the TV, and never got back up. I was tired. I'll have to double up today or tomorrow. 

It was still a pretty good day. The comeback is continuing. Praise God.

No comments:

Post a Comment