Monday, November 23, 2020

11/16 - 11/21

It was a disappointing week  as far as training goes. I did swim a bit, but my goal has been to de-emphasize swimming and increase the running and lifting. Monday I swam 2,200 yards and shuffled 3.88 miles. I did lift, bench presses and assistance exercises.

Tuesday I shuffled 3.82 miles. Before that, however, I swam 2,250 yards. At Plate City, I did pulls and light legs. Wednesday I continued my slight increases at the pool. This time I went 2,400 straight. I took off from running because of that small issue I have alluded to from time to time. I did go to the gym and did some more leg work since I did not run, and I worked corator tuff and core.

Since my running is on the decline right now, I pushed to swim up to 2,500 yards. At home, I benched for reps and did dips for the first time in years. Dips are going to be a staple for me. I can already tell.

Friday was full of work and water. I did not run. I did not lift. I worked for MDCC five hours then went to the pool. I swam my longest swim since the Chicot Challenge going straight for 3,350 yards in 1:04:43. That averaged 1:55 per 100 yards. Not bad. Not good, but not bad. Saturday, I shuffled a short 1.57 miles and lifted pull and legs.

For the week, I

lifted five times,

ran 9.27 miles, and

swam 11,605 meters.

For the year, I am at 982 miles running and 646,766 meters of swimming. I am still overweight, but I have goals. Thanks be to God who has put eternity into our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment