Saturday, November 7, 2020

Back to Friday

After being sick for two straight, I felt like I finally got my Friday back yesterday. First, I did the typical stuff like sleep in, drink more coffee, and hang out with the cats. Then I ran some errands, paid bills and whatnot. After that, I took a run. I did the Wade Road/Radio station loop. From the Hideout, it amounted to 7.29 miles. That was a pretty good run, my longest since COVID. I did not get too tired, but my calves are sore now, very sore.

After lunch, I went to Monroe and loaded a few concrete blocks and a box of books. I have just begun to move my books. It will be a chore. But at least the grass was mowed for the last time last week. Now when I go over, I can get stuff done. When I got back to the Hideout, I hung our bicycles in the new outbuilding and unpacked the books.

Yes, Plate City was next. I had to do double duty, push and pull. On the bench press, I pushed

11 X 108

  9 X 118

  8 X 123

  7 X 128

I did a set of one-armed bent rows and three sets of lat pull downs to go along with the reverse flys I did. In short, it was a good workout and paired with the fairly long run, made for a productive day. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment