Thursday, November 12, 2020

A Good Three

Workout one started when I met John at the pool at 3:00. Before that, I stopped at Tractor Supply when I was driving in from Moorhead. I wanted to purchase some stall matts for Plate City. They did not have any, but are supposed to get some in some day. Really, some day.

In the water, I am still keeping it simple: straight swims. I went 2,100 in 41:02 for a 1:57 average. Then I went out for a shuffle and did 5.07. It got dark on me, and I enjoyed it. I like running in the dark. The lack of light gives me a feeling of anonymity. I am not so conscious of my slow pace.

After the swim and shuffle, I went to Plate City. I did one set of leg extensions. That's all I did for the legs. I am trying to save them for the big challenge Friday; the rest of the workout was pulling. I did one set of one-armed bent rows as a warmup. I did 17 X 40 and then three sets of reverse flys. The rest of the pulling was seated rows and one set of lat pull downs. 

So I got three workouts. I feel like I am coming back because my calves, which were the limiting factor last week, are not sore this morning. I hope to get the twenty miles in along with some quality lifting. Thank you, Jesus, for returning health.

No comments:

Post a Comment