Thursday, November 19, 2020

Body Part

John did it again. He called me at 1:43 and said he was at the pool. I arrived at 3:00. He is either way late or way early. John time. Did I tell you that he does not own a watch? He doesn't. Sigh.

Knowing I was not going to run, I swam a little farther. I went 2,350 yards straight, racing John on some of those laps. Why did I know I was not going to run? I have had a slight issue with one of my body parts the past few days. I decided to take the day off from running and do a little rehab. So I swam longer and purposed to go to the gym.

Remember I did legs and pull on Tuesday, so ordinarily that would mean I was off on Wednesday. But I went to the world's best backyard gym and worked core, rotator cuff, a wee bit of legs (since I did not run), and did some rehab on my mildly wounded body part. It was dark while I was out there, and once more I loved it.

So it was a light day but a good one. Thank you, Jesus, and help my body part to get well.

No comments:

Post a Comment