Saturday, November 14, 2020

2,000th Post

Who woulda thunk it? This blog, which is about so little, has now hit the mark of 2,000 posts. To celebrate, I will give you a few pictures of Plate City, that always evolving, always improving best-in-the-country backyard gym.


This is the new seated leg extension/leg curl machine. The acquisition of this piece of equipment was a major improvement to Plate City.


This is the safely squat bar. I normally squat off the the side, but to max out, I set up in the rack so I could be safe. Notice the Swiss bar in the bottom right corner. Also notice the Randy Beets safely fence equipped with radar, electrical charges, and IEDs.


This picture is not too recent. The gym is a bit neater now, but this gives an idea of the size and the amount of equipment that Plate City holds. There is even a whole section of strongman stuff that is not under the covering. If you look closely you can see that purple barrel along the far fence. That is where all the strongman stuff is.


I'll finish up with Pee Wee. He is co-owner of Plate City, sheriff of the backyard, and a Randy Beets-protection dog. He loves it when I come out to work. We hang out and he likes to show out by finding squirrels and barking at them. In this picture, he is looking for one. See that intensity in his eyes. It's always there.

So I hope you enjoyed this little tour. Plate City is still changing. I have more ideas. It takes time. Thank you, Jesus, for providing such a nice place to work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment