Monday, November 9, 2020

11/2 - 11/8

It was a stronger week than the one before. Monday I swam 1,400 yards and lifted weights but was too tired to run. Tuesday I won the MDCC Greenwood Center 5K, swam 1,500 yards, and lifted weights at Plate City.

Wednesday I shuffled 4.65 miles and lifted weights. I did not swim, however, because I had an appointment with the tooth dentist. Thursday, I swam 1,550 yards but cut the shuffling to 1.21 miles. I did not lift because a fatigue.

Friday, I went long, or long for my current fitness level and ran 7.29 miles. I lifted lots. Saturday, I did legs but no swimming and no shuffling. My calves were terribly sore from Friday's frolic.

For the week, I 

swam 4,203 meters, 

lifted weights five times, and

ran 16.35 miles.

I wanted to run more, but the seven-miler did the calves in. Next time I will walk more afterwards and stretch a bit. Now I hope to resume real training this week. I have a big plan, but I am not yet ready to reveal it to the world.

Thank God for dreams. They push me out the door, give my mind something to think about, and cause me to hope for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment