Wednesday, November 4, 2020

400th Post

This is my 400th blog post of 2020. Whatever else 2020 has been, for me it has been the year of the blog. I write now everyday, sometimes a couple of times per day. Last year I posted for a personal best of 428 times for 2019. I thought then that that would be my all-time record, that there was no way I would ever exceed that. Now I see that if I slow down a lot, I will still break the 428 of last year.

One unexpected result of my excessive posting is that I have fewer readers. My readership seems to have dropped some. I guess I am putting too much stuff out there. That, however, does not matter. I write for myself. If anyone else enjoys it, that is OK. Anyway, that is all I have to say today. I just wanted to commemorate the milestone of 400 posts with a full month plus left in the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment