Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Tuesday

Tuesday morning we took Penny's truck to the shop. Penny then took me to work so I was on foot for the day. And it was a laborious day. I lectured much more than I usually do. In World Lit we just hit the New Testament. In the Old Testament, we arrived at the Wisdom Literature. When I had finished my four straight courses, I was tired. 

Nevertheless, I changed clothes in my office and hit the road. I brought my goggles and thought I would run 'till time to meet John. While on the road, I decided I had enough time to shuffle to the mechanic shop and get Penny's vehicle. I did that and made it to the pool just in time. 

The road work amounted to 3.25 miles. In the pool, I swam straight and slow for 2,000 yards. I am just not motivated to swim right now. I have no events coming up, I am even doubting that 2021's Senior Olympics will come off, and I have other goals that involve spending energy doing other things.

So after workout number two, I drove home, took my shoes off, and got into bed. I did not get up for the rest of the night except for necessary business. I had intended to do legs at Plate City, but I was truly tired and took the rest of the night off.

Thank you, Jesus, that we got Penny's truck fixed and at a reasonable price. Thank you for two workouts. I pray for more today.

No comments:

Post a Comment