Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Good Start

Hades Week started with a bang. I could not do anything but work; however, I have decided I am not going to let the job job me, but I will continue to live live. I started my workout day in the pool. I swam

1,000

200 small paddles

100 back

 900

total: 2,200 yards = 2,010 meters

John did not make it. I found out later that his wife, Patsy, was taken to the hospital and is in intensive care. Please pray for her because her situation looks dire.

I went home and instead of running next, I went to Plate City for bench pressing. I did

13 X 100

  8 X 120

  6 X 130

  6 X 130

  6 X 130

Also, I used my new machine. I'll tell you about that later with some pictures. After the lifting, I went out for a shuffle in the dark. Did I mention that I love running in the dark? I shuffled for 3.88 miles and called it a day. Thank you, Jesus, and heal Patsy Misterfeldt for Your glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment