Monday, August 12, 2019

11/5 - 11/11

My last week of summer vacation was a big training sequence. It was not the biggest or most swimming or cycling or running I've ever done, but when you add up all the workouts, this was my biggest training block in two and a half years or more.

Monday I swam 2,200 meters in the morning and ran 3.15 miles after that. Then in the afternoon, I lifted weighs and later in the day, Forrest and I rode 19 miles out there in the Money area.

Tuesday I swan 3,200 meters, and shuffled 8.21 miles. I had planned on going longer on the run, but the temp was 93 and the dew point was crazy high. I also lifted some weights, doing a pull workout as opposed to Monday's push session.

Wednesday I swan 1,400 meters, ran 2.71 miles, and lifted weights. I also coached to two groups of swimmers. I am enjoying that more than ever.

Thursday it was 2,100 in the water, 2.28 on the road, and weights in the back yard.

Friday I swam another 2,100 meters, ran another 5.22 miles, and lifted more weights.

Saturday was truly easy. I shuffled a mild 1.58 miles and did some light lifting.

For the week, I

ran 23.15 miles,
swam 11,000 meters,
lifted weights six times, and 
cycled 19 miles on the bicycle.

That's good training right there; I don't care who you are.

Thank you, Jesus, for a good week of exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment