Saturday, August 17, 2019

Fifth Day Back at Work

Friday finally came and with it everyone at the Greenwood Center bore their cross with dignity and grace. Except me, of course. I squirm under a Friday workday. God gave me Fridays off so when someone takes it from me, I view it as a demonic attack. I swam with John before work, but I was not feeling it and tapped at only 1,100 meters. Then to work. 

Penny was getting off early and wanted to go eat as soon as I got off so I knew if I were to do anymore training, it would have to happen at lunch. That gave me a choice between running and lifting. I chose lifting, giving my legs a break and my swimming muscles the dryland work they need. I did benches like

15 X 100
3 X 120
3 X 120
3 X 120
3 X 120
3 X 120
3 X 120
1 X 120 paused

All the 3 Xs were speed work. On the triceps pushdown, I did 

25 X 30
27 X 27.5
28 X 25

I did not get nearly as hot as I did running at lunch like I did Wednesday. That day I sweated for fifty minutes after the exercise ended. Friday, I was dry when I went back to work.

So I had a light day but got some work in nonetheless. Next Friday I plan to have some fun. Thank you, Jesus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment