Thursday, August 22, 2019

Wednesday

John wanted me to call him since he missed Monday and Tuesday. I called at 5:30 a.m. He didn't answer so I rolled over and went back to sleep. The rest was much needed. That means I did my first workout after school; I took a short 2.26-mile shuffle. 

After cooling off, I went to Plate City to do some pulling. I did T-bars, pullups, and leg work. On the pullups, I did a total of ten non-weighted and with thirteen pounds hanging around me neck I did four singles. I am getting stronger on this move. When I started back doing these after my arm fell off, I couldn't do one. I started with jump negatives, worked up to one, and now I can do four without weights and I am working the weight up on the weighted ones. Yeehaa. I also did a bunch of Swim Pulls, sled pulls, and squats. It was a solid workout. 

I coach on Wednesday nights. The boys come in at 7:45. I am very proud of them because they have improved a lot. The men come in at 8:25. Jacob has gone back to Mississippi State leaving his dad, Brad. I swam with Brad so I would not totally miss a day of swimming. Brad has also improved much. We began work on flip turns. I only swam 1,450 but that is better than a poke in the eye.

All in all, it was a good day especially since I did not have to stay late for the first time since I started back to work. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment