Saturday, August 3, 2019

Friday

Friday morning I woke up tired. So instead of going to the pool, I rolled over and went back to sleep. Sometimes doing nothing is the very best thing you can do.

Doing nothing felt good. But it didn't last. After coffee, Bible, and blogging, I headed out the door to run errands. I went to the post office. I went to Walmart. I went to the gas station. Then I went to the lumber yard. Finally, I went home and did some work on Plate City, moved some things around, cleaned up. I mowed the back yard and did some working out. I benched, did overhead presses, and the farmer's walk in the alley with 105 pounds for 205 feet. That hit my forearms and traps pretty hard.

I did not run, trying to save my legs for Saturday, for the BBB. It's been a pretty full week of training and my summer school class is finally over. Now I have one week off and then it starts all over again.

Thank you, Jesus, for a week off and all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment